Computer literacy is the ability to use computers and related technology efficiently.
In our class...
- Students are enrolled in Computer Literacy & Keyboarding for one 9 week grading period.
- Students learn to use computers as an educational tool to give them experience and knowledge for future use
- Assignments are done in class. Check with Mrs. Jacobs if you are absent or see what you will be missing if you know you are going to be absent.
Check out some of the things we will learn!
- Keyboarding skills (technique, timed writings, and accuracy)
- How to operate word processing software such as Microsoft Word and presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint
- How to use the Internet for reliable research
- What is computer software and hardware
- What is cyberbulling and how can we help prevent it