- If device is not powering on:
- Press down on power button on device and hold for a few seconds to ensure that it will actually not power on.
(Click here for keyboard diagram if you cannot find the power button)
- Plug device into charger and see if it will power on while being plugged into charger.
- See if device is charging while plugged into charger (Best practice: hold onto device until you can ensure it is capable of fully charging ---usually between two and three hours.)
- If device works with your power cord:
1. Check power cord in teacher’s room to make sure the brick/AC adapter (large square block) is plugged snugly into the power cord piece that plugs into the wall.
2. Check and make sure the power cord is plugged into the wall.
- Check power cord to see if it is faulty (Click here for instructions). If power cord is faulty, complete a work order ticket for technician.