Skyward (Assignments and Grades)
- Skyward is an online gradebook where students and parents can access grades and view assignments in each of the student's classes.
- Students and parents are encouraged to check grades in Skyward frequently. Students who take responsibility for checking and managing their assignments and grades tend to do better in school.
- Students and parents should receive a login for Skyward soon after registration. If not, please contact the guidance office at WBMS.
WBMS Twitter Account
Meal Pay and Lunch Menu
- Links to the School Menu and Meal Pay plus are found on the WBMS main page or click here.
- Meal Pay Plus allows you to pay for school lunches online and also check out your child's purchase history. Obtain your student's lunch ID from your child (It is also known as their State ID, computer password, library number, and lunch number.)
- Bell times are 7:50am and 2:50 pm
- Car riders are to be dropped off in the front of the building in the morning, and picked up in the back of the building in the afternoon.
- Buses use the back of the building to drop off students in the morning, and the front of the building pick up students in the afternoon.
- For more bus information: click here
RCS Health/Medical Polices and Immunization Information
- Found on the Rutherford County Schools website here.
Online Textbook Information
- Click here to access information about athletics at WBMS.
- Check out ATHLETICS > ATHLETIC TEAMS on the WBMS main page to find out more about these activities:
- Basketball Cheerleading
- Cross Country
- Football Cheerleading
- Track and Field
WBMS offers a variety of clubs to support student interests and allow students to work collaboratively with their peers.
Club information usually is communicated over announcements a few weeks after the school year has started to allow students to get into a routine and become comfortable with their schedule.
This year, Rutherford County Schools implemented new features of Office 365 for students in grades 3-12.
Office 365 is the "umbrella" of products offered by Microsoft for Business.
This includes the familiar products of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as new features such as OneDrive, Sway, Stream, and many more!
Each student can download Office 2016 on home computers/devices (each student has 5 free copies available)
Office 365 desktop applications can be downloaded onto any computer that runs Windows 7 or higher.
The "cloud-based" Office 365 can run from anything that has an internet connection.
8th grade accounts have a monitored school email activated that can send and receive email from anyone.
6th and 7th accounts also have a monitored school email account, but can only send and receive email from other RCS users.
Other Ways to Find Out What's Happening at WBMS
- Look for the Daily Announcement link on the WBMS main page
- Check out the Calendar on the main page
- For Sports and Club information, check out the respective sports and club pages.
- You can also subscribe to any page on the WBMS website (teacher pages, sport pages, etc.) and receive notifications when they're updated by clicking the Subscribe button when you see it on the page.
Information to Assist Guiding Your Child Through Middle School Years
(click any link below for more info)