Welcome to Mr. Picklesimer's Social Studies Class!
Welcome to 7A Social Studies! I look forward to growing and learning with you this school year as we tackle areas around the world like the ruins of ancient Rome, the arid deserts of the Arabian Peninsula, the great plains of China, and so much more! Check back here weekly for updates and changes. Check the Lesson Plans tab to see what we are doing this week and for any make up assignments.
Expectations for students in all classes...
- Always bring your composition notebook with you to class.
- Take good notes and glue them into your notebook daily.
- Make sure you complete all study guides, they count A LOT towards your grade!
- Pay close attention to due dates, I do not accept late work.
- Check your grades on Skyward at least weekly.
- If you're absent, complete the assignments for the date(s) you missed by accessing them on my Clever page (use the same login info you use to login to a school computer).
- Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns we don't get to discuss at school
Need help with Social Studies?
Every Thursday from 8:05-8:25 Mr. Picklesimer (7A) or Mrs. Bryant (7B) will be available to Zoom with students that are in quarantine or absent that need additional social studies help. It doesn't matter who your teacher is, the teacher present will help however we can.
The Zoom link is available on our Clever pages.